|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Friday, April 28, 2006 Time flies especially slow today. It seemed that only the last two periods was fun. Mr chua was being superb nice today to allow us to have a groupwork self-study. Obviously, the guys behind us were playing on their own so we watched them playing battleship and it's somehow funny when the ship sinked? I mean their laughter. Haha. And I was being nice to help them look out for teacher and their kay si-ness is even more funny. Then we played hang man together, two periods past like that. FINALLY! Went to Han's for lunch, the peepos there are still the best, yay! After that I wanna go home and sleep but darl doesn't want to so while at the bus-stop, we called people whoever could come out to meet her then after that, I went home. Gonna have my nap soon! Tomorrow having our CIP at Bethel Assembly OF God. Home adoption. Don't intend to go initially, but I think it would be fun? Hopefully. Please be reminded to watch Channel 8, 8pm tonight. Wahahahahas! 5:06 PM |