|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Thursday, April 6, 2006 Today I was damn tired due to last night phone chat. =D I only had 3 hours plus of sleep and I fell asleep inside the computer lab during PW lesson today until Cindy Tay came tap on my back. I should have just sleep during Physic lesson. Sharifah is such a failure when more than half of the class was sleeping and she can continue teaching. I'm not one of those sleeping students. I was down there laughing with darl over some funny things non-stop. After school went market eat then darl went for her CCA so we went to slack outside school. Then went Aljunied slack until 5 then went back school to find darl and went market eat again. I was tired throughtout the whole day and seriously need a long sleep ~ Anyway, guys, please be more kind to that cute little kitten. =D 7:28 PM |