Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Today lesson was alright except Chemistry which I've fallen asleep with my head up. It was tough and I only fully awake when I accidentally moved my bag and alot of things dropped out including my oil-control foundation.
Fortunately, not alot of people saw except which the teacher does. That foundation was already broken months ago but this time, it all came out onto the floor but didn't really had a hard time clearing up the mess after the lesson. Just used a newspaper and smooth it all over, sort of applying foundation on the floor? =.=
There goes my foundation to the floor!
After school was the New Southwales Science competition. I spent my first half an hour doing it and another half an hour sleeping. Apparently, I'm gonna fail it but rainy day makes it the best to take a nap.
Still having tuition later on. See how stressed am I now?! Intended to postpone today's tuition to tomorrow and spend my time sleeping instead but the teacher's schedule was full. So I just got to bear it. Afterall, it's all for my own good.
I have to constantly remind myself that MYE is coming soon so I changed my phone's wallpaper from a pig to the picture below which I edited it myself. Knowing that I can't be a pig anymore at this point of time!

Maybe after exams I might be a pig once again, or maybe not. I don't know. Some things got to leave it to fate. And my heart. =)
5:03 PM