Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, April 3, 2006








Today school was alright except the coughing is really killing me. Never have PE and recess time, I poured the powder on the path from the classroom door to the teacher's table cos after recess is Miss Choong's lesson.
I'm hoping to see her fall down but she did not >.<
Instead, it made Samuel and LXW almost fall down.
Tomorrow I shall pour more! She took down my name today for being late. I slept during her lesson and she asked darl to wake me up again, darl say I'm feeling unwell but she don't believe and ask is it she don't bear to?
What a teacher, can't even tell that student is coughing like mad in her lesson and sleeping is the only way which makes me feel better and the class more peaceful.

After school, honey went for her tuition first so me and darl went market to eat and took a bus to Aljunied wait for honey near the bubble tea shop.
At the MRT station, we're damn embarassed. Especially me standing down there.
Anyway, we are well-known as stalkers. You are not the only victim. Whahahahs.

Reached Simei and it's raining heavily. We slacked inside the shopping mall cos I don't wanna be drenched in the rain.
In the end, we still walked in the rain and I jumped into the puddle of water, making myself wet until skirt there.
And I have no more shoes for tomorrow. -.-"

8:45 PM