|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 Today's Lit was not as boring as before. I tore up Marcus' worksheets and we began paper war. He suay suay got the second warning by TBL when the paper ball hit directly at my forehead and TBL saw. After school went for the Chinese remedial. Miss choong came our class and threatened us that if we did not turn up, she'd call our parents again. I hate her! We went outside school for a light snack and after that we got stucked in the heavy rain so waited at the shelter for some time then dashed back to school, late for half an hour. That remedial was by Huang Jin and not as boring as I thought, unlike that Ivy Choong. His way of talking was like so china can! Marked my attendance, I went to the toilet to dry my hair then went back to the class and only had 15 minutes of remedial then dismissed. Went to Alj mac, intending to study but ended up playing and chatting when we saw KHY inside too. Left mac at around seven then went GTY's house to find him and came down for a short chat then went home. KHY, please behave more like a lady! Wahahahas. 9:13 PM |