|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Sunday, April 2, 2006 Yesterday is a tough day for me. I stayed at home the whole, not even a step out of the house. My throat got better but my flu and cough seemed worse. I've been coughing non-stop for the whole day, even when I'm sleeping and I seemed to be using tons of tissues for my terrible flu. I got a strong feeling that I'm having a fever but I took my temperature and it's alright. Wanted so much to go out yesterday but thinking of my condition now, no way. So I stayed at home to watch Da Chang Jin dvds. Tomorrow I'll be going to school but not for PE. Since it's the black man who teaches us PE now, he don't even bother to check for letters and MCs. So much for my letter last week when he don't even questioned me why am I not in my PE attire. Today supposed to go out but my mum just reached home yesterday mid-night and while I'm sleeping, she gave me a kiss and I gave her a hug in return. Haha. One week no see, I miss her loads. From tomorrow onwards, no more late of school for me. =D 9:35 AM |