Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Friday, May 5, 2006








Dreadful morning. Took a cab to school and that uncle was like cheating my money! He never took the express way and at 7 bucks, I'm still at Bedok which normally, I should have reached school already.
Went Kallang MRT station to fetch darl then head to school. Supposed to U-turn into the school but he drove over and wanna U-turn back from the other way. Bodoh!
Actually we could have made it to school on time cos when he supposed to U-turn that time, there's 3 minutes left. Then he went wrong way. In the end, we ask him to alight us at Kallang MRT station and the fare was $13.40. He says give $13 is enough already cos he went the wrong way.
It's twice the standard fare from my house to school. Worse still, we did not get to school on time.
We were already late and if today we were late, we'd have to suspend so we went Mac for breakfast and all pon la.

It simply sucks when my voice starts to change. I'M SICK!

11:45 AM