Saturday, May 27, 2006
Faith3/4 and Faith 3/5 are definately better than other classes cos our CIP (flag day) was in town! Having CIP in town was so fun. However, I still see certain classmates working very hard asking people to donate money. And whenever we saw them, I goes "Happy doing! Enjoy! Bye bye!"
The moment I was given the donation thingy, I put it in my bag and went on a great shopping spree!
Bought a new Za foundation, 3 voodoo dolls, a skull wallet, a pig key chain and a new purple nail polish.
Saw a very cute pig bag at Happy House. It's $49.90 damn ex cans! It's just like normal bag with
not alot of compartments. Moreover, I don't really like the material. But I like the picture on it. It's exactly the same pig as in my first blog and my newly-bought key chain. It's cute! Probably getting it tomorrow.
Tomorrow gonna be out to town again. Woots!
Intended to get another piercing today but we're broke and lazy to go home take money so perhaps tomorrow?
I went home with only 20cents left.
OURS. Me, darl and honey. Another 2 which I've bought was not shown here.
Had this for lunch again and today, I swear I saw it moving! Darl said it's due to heat. =.= Anyway, we're sitting at the same old place again. =(
Today was really a happy happy day and I'm just another happy girl in town.
Finally after so much sadness that happened, I finally laughed my heart out today.
I poured out everything inside my heart, shared it and felt so much better now.
It's true that friends would be the ones who will always be with you no matter what.
A religion is what you actually believe in, it cannot be forced. If someone were to be forced into a religion, you think would he/she really believes in that particular religion or would he/she enjoys it? Unless someone truly believe in it and willing to go into one religion or else noone actually has the right to force someone into a religion. Indeed Christianity has changed my life alot. If I have the chance, I would like to attend church again and listen to the pastor's preach but right now, I'm facing parental's objection because of my academics. There's noone to blame other than me myself. But that doesn't mean that I have no potential who is not serious towards Christianity. Don't ever doubt my seriousness towards God.
9:18 PM