Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Wednesday, May 31, 2006








Finally settled down for a long decent post. The last few days I was probably having some sort of moodswing so only thought of watching Da Chang Jin and KO one (WANG DONG CHENG IS SO SHUAI CANS!).
Then finally, I'm back for my blog. =)

The first day was fine. I thought I would get used to it soon.
But the second day turned out worse for me. I couldn't take it anymore and realised it's importance.
I NEED MY PHONE!
Too much peace.
I'm trying to revive it every moment but it just wouldn't stop blinking. =.=
I have no chance to tell my Mum about it cos she returned home so late yesterday night and I'm blasting music and reading book in my own room(say I'm guai) and the moment she reached home, she didn't even visit my room.
So maybe one day we should settle down and start planning a new phone. Hahaha.
It has been one year old plus, should be dead by now and the longest I had ever used a phone and the worst condition. I still love it though.
I just hope that it could revive for one last time so that I can transfer some pictures to my com. I don't wanna leave those pictures inside that dead phone!

Btw, I'm reading PRINCESS DIARY! I swear one day I gonna buy the whole set of PRINCESS DIARY which has 10 books while I only have 2 now. T.T
After reading it makes me feel so princessy. =D

This Friday is Meet-the-parents and no matter what, I'm not going. I wanted to go so much and listen to what Miss Tay got to say about me. But I can't imagine what my Mum would say upon seeing my results. Maximum 5 F9s. Minimum 4 F9s.
Although she did not pinned high hopes on me, she just want my 4 main subjects to pass which is not too much to ask for but I only passed 2 which is half of her expectation. And the passes are at borderline. English and Chinese. The 2 main languages. Others all flunked like hell.
Luckily I did not failed my Chinese mans! I thought it was on the verge of failing and my mum would surely kill me for that. Disgrace.
She always say that whenever I fail my Chinese. =X
So in short, I would be waiting for death at home. Rather than dying in school which is another disgrace.
FRIDAY DON'T COME SO FAST!!!

10:40 AM