|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Tuesday, May 16, 2006 Firstly, I wanna thanks KHY for the mascara! About the mascara which I wanna kp at Guardian yesterday but did not, she went back there after I went home and kp for me. Woots! That's what she owe me cos I've said either foundation or mascara. Still thanks anyway la! Wahahaha! Physic was dead. Lit was dead. Physic's MCQs was easy but section C was totally dead. T.T Went out of school for lunch then came back for Lit. I gonna flunk my Lit like hell! 3 questions and I don't even know how to do a single one! Kept falling asleep throughout the paper and I remembered one time when I woke up and Mrs Chng was standing infront of me so I got up and continued doing immediately. Luckily she's wearing heels today so I know when she's coming into the class again cos it could be heard from far. Hahaha. I'm probably the worst Lit student who could write an essay as short as a few sentences. 2 hours was so long. I spent half and hour looking at the clock, waiting for the time to past yet couldn't sleep cos I haven't finished doing my essay. I was thinking. In the end, I decided not to think anymore, wrote a few more sentences and went to sleep. For around half an hour, I guess. And only wake up when WONGCC was collecting the scripts and he was the one who woke me up. =.= So ps can! I did not heard him saying any stop writing or times up at all! RAHH! Someone said I should give up on him.. 2:39 PM |