Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, May 22, 2006








For now, I still don't know what will happen in the end. I'm not the one to decide on that but I'm truly glad that I've tried cos at least now I know there still might be a chance to turn back. Although things might not go back to exactly the past..
For the time being, I still got to wait. It's fair enough for letting him to wait in the past. I just hope that my waiting won't be in vain cos I've never thought of letting yours be in vain too. In the past, I'm just afraid. But now, I'm even more afraid.
And I swear to you that those words that I told you yesterday was really from my heart and I've never ever told to someone before in my life. So I was being really brave this time, although there were sstill some hestitants again but I know I must do it.
We will only learn how to cherish one thing and realise how important it is to us when we've lost it.
"Never say goodbye if you still wanna try - never give up if you still feel you can go on -never say you don't love a person anymore if you can't let go."
I'm sorry

7:05 AM