Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, May 15, 2006








Geog paper total was only 25 marks cos only 2 questions =.=
But I don't know if I could pass it. I finished doing it rather fast. One and a half hour and I finished it within 45 minutes. Which is around 8.45
I wanted to sleep but scared Miss Tay would scold as the whole class was still doing so I wait and wait until 9 and went to sleep.
Had half an hour of sleep. Woots!

Went my dad's office to change then went Mac. Wanted to study but just not in such a mood.
Kp lotsa things at different shops today. Hoho. Wanted to kp a mascara at guardian but couldn't take out the barcode >.<
Went Grandlink and all the guys went to play their stupid Dota so we went down to play Parapara.
There were this three sickening guys who kept laughing at us while we're playing Daytona. We felt so uneasy la!
We left there and on top of the escalator, we asked them to come up and to think that they are so bodoh to really come up.
I went to press the stop button and we all ran off to outside Empire, sat down and chat.
A while later, they ran up and chase after us and we ran down by the staircase and left Grandlink.

For the next two days, I won't be going to Mac to study or Grandlink to play.
Cos I'm having tuition after my exams for the day so got to go home straight. SAD!
Not bad anyway, I was like broke again! Spent so much money on Mac and games today!
RAHHH!

6:44 PM