Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, May 29, 2006








I don't know if I've done the right thing anot. Everytime I send one message, it took me lots of courage. I can spend hours hesitating and I'm already prepared for the worst after making the decision so I did not expect anything in return. I don't know why should I be doing that but my heart tells me so. Am I right to do that? For the past 5 days, I've been thinking over it. You guys really makes sense. Thanks for all the advices but I'm sorry that I did not heed it. Perhaps it's my one last try. And I might need a rest after this. I wonder how long can I hang on with such ignorance. That last try tells it all. Again, it's not what I can decide. And if all that I've done doesn't please you, there's nothing else I can do anymore.

11:58 PM