Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Thursday, May 18, 2006








I thought I would be holding on to it but I've finally made my decision today and it was to give up after darl asked clearly.
Anyway, I don't consider the time that we knew each other was considered long so maybe that's the reason why didn't we talk.
From that, I know that you don't know me well at all. Have you ever seen that I'm quiet with my friends?
And if that's really the reason, I think the more I should give up so I did.
For the past few days, I've been thinking whether to or not. Wait and see, like what the stupid mad girl said. (P.S bangla I took your advice. Be honoured hor!)
I don't think I should wait and see any longer cos it's rather obvious so I made the decision today.

Whatever.

I'm flunking everything man! Yesterday's Maths paper one. Today's Chemistry and POA paper two. ALL FLUNKING!
Tomorrow is our POA paper one which is also our last paper! WOots!
We would be dismissed at 9 and probably going home then going out again. I'm loving it!
For the rest, continue mugging hard!

Today went Mac, thought of studying POA but we still did not. We went Guardian and KHY wanted to kp a concealer but the stupid salesgirl was watching so closely at us.
We went Shop and Save instead, I kp the Clean and Clear facial mask and KHY kp the after eight chocolate then we went mac to eat.
We saw a group of malay teenagers and it's so damn obvious that they wanna kp things too laa.
I think they did it successfully and leaving that time, they told KHY goodbye and enjoy. =.=
Looks like they know that we wanna kp things too? Haaa.
Inside Mac, KHY made me looks like a ghost again man! Then was eating and laughing our hearts out. Took pictures again. I shan't post it here incase someone gonna couldn't sleep again. =.-

6:41 PM