Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Wednesday, May 24, 2006








I wanna cry mans! Gotten back most of my result already except Lit which we would get back tomorrow.
Total 7 subs and I failed 5 subs! Worse still, they are all F9 including Lit. T.T
Only managed to pass my English and Chinese.
I mean fail then fail la but why can't fail nicer instead of F9s?
DAMN PATHETIC RIGHT?
Right.
I gonna get grounded.

So not in the mood now, and I so not going to school tomorrow and Friday.
RAHHS!
But I'd be going to the NE learning journey tomorrow after school. Thought of not going initially but I wanna take the Bumboat ride and wanna go esplanade too! =D

Today cabbed down to school just for the sake of knowing my results, I'm prepared for the worst already so I still can take it everytime I got back a F9 script. =X
Had the inter-house game in the morning and we're so slack.
Right, we did not partcipate at all and mixed into the Mitchell house cos I was in a rush this morning so just wore the blue PE shirt and surely there's more friends in Mitchell house.
So called watching people playing, I'm sleeping down there.
Then Jas came disturb! She thought I was sick and it was "nice" of her volunteering to bring me to the sick bay. I joked back okay, gave her my hand and she took it for real.
She and Qi was each holding on to my hands and JR kpo came
here and lift up my legs and carried me up and away.
I screamed that I don't want then they dump me into the drain. =.=
Not forgetting how you guys kept suan-ing me of my height and kept on saying that I do not look like a 15 at all. Yada yada.
I know I got a childish face.
Whatever.

2:51 PM