|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 I'm just plain bored. Today came back home immediately after school. Spent my day doing my blog again. Added a flying pig. ------> And changed my first blog's template. Got it from a site and edited it. However, it's still quite plain. No idea what to add on. The picture itself is cute already though. Nevertheless, simple and plain is sweet and nice. *Grins. (I think those lollipops are cute ^^) Do check it out and I really love that song. The lyrics which I've posted in my few previous post. And I do not know how to make my own blog, I just know how to edit. =D Still do not have very much sense of originality. But of cos one day I hope I know how to make my own blog skin. I wish, I wish! Hehs. I'm aware that my blog(s) took quite some times to load. I myself are getting dulan too. Can someone please tell me what to do?! I've already minimize the number of posts shown in my blog but I don't wanna delete my archives. =( I feel like a fool talking to myself 6:18 PM |