Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Sunday, May 21, 2006








Initially, I thought I would have to face it alone, even though there would be friends around me but they wouldn't understand so in short, I still got to face it alone.
But after some comforts and advices, I feel that I don't have to. Even just some short little message from my friends cheer me up and makes me smile. Especially those surprised message. Thanks.
I've decided to have my last try. And if it didn't work, I'll start my new life. I really wish the outcome would be a positive one which I highly doubt so. But even so, I still have to give it a try, at least. I need to be convinced through his own words.
Am I being superb brave or what? Darl advise me that I shouldn't be doing that cos we should have our pride but I won't let my pride get in the way. If not, I'll lose a friend for good. Been hesitating since last night. Decided on last night but suddenly back out. Same thing happened today. I was like keep on backing out at the last minute cos I just don't have the courage to do so.
I need some supports mans! At least they brave me up. Please dun discourage me. Lol.
But whatever the outcome would be, I won't let it affect me too much. I gonna be fineee !
And of cos, I still hope it gonna be a positive one. =)

8:52 PM