Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Friday, May 26, 2006








I've seen the worst side of human nature for guys.
Just now I was getting so bored and was browsing through others people's life in blogs and found out some really dreadful things about guys.
Of cos I'm not refering to all guys.
I shan't elaborate so much about it. Afterall, it's others people's life. I have no right to interfere.
But I still got to say that he suck? Yea he suck!
To think that I always thought he was a good stead. Looks and words are deceiving.
I believe that girl must be in a real pathetic mood now.

I wasn't in a much better situation than that girl. Cos things didn't turn out very well for me either.
2 choices, wait? Or give up?
Apparently, give up would be a better choice. That's what the others told me.
I don't see what's worth for me to wait.
If I could find it, I definately will wait no matter what but right now, I don't see it at all.
Forget it. I'll see what I wanna do. Chances for both choices are 50%.
I just hope that no matter what happened, we would still be friends.

10:28 AM