Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Friday, May 19, 2006








I've tried every ways to become at least friends but I don't understand what happened until so serious that we can't even be friends. If there's really anything wrong which I've done, can you at least please specify?
Today you walked past as if we're total strangers, or rather worse than strangers. Wtf can. If things really were to turn out like this, I'd rather we've never known each other so I won't be so sad now.
But I'm telling you right now that I've never regretted knowing you. It's just another great loss to lose a friend for no reason.
As I read the past messages, my thought was filled with lies and more lies. I'm wondering if you have ever like me at all in the first place? I just feel that I could break down anytime.
I did. Darl suddenly called me just now and told me lotsa things, lotsa advices and from the moment she started talking, I cried.
I'm trying my very best to control but I couldn't hold on to it anymore. It was like so sudden la.
Then cried myself to sleep after we put down.
I've broken down badly for the second time ever in my life. I never thought that history would repeat itself cos the feeling really suck. Even though they're totally different person and reasons was totally different too.
Now, this has to happen again, which might have quite a big impact on my life.
Why do I have to face it alone?

Today POA was damn easy. Went Bugis with friends. Kp lots and lotsa of things. But none of them could bring the smile out of me.
Actually I was thinking about the problem above all these while, practically throughout the whole journey and never know that it would bother me so much.
People was telling me that those tears was not worth it, I agree.
Everything would be fine if we were friends now. Cos I really love all my friends dearly and do not want to lose anyone of them.
I don't know what to do mans!

11:03 PM