|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Tuesday, May 2, 2006 Lessons were pretty boring today but I still stay awake throughout all the lessons except Chinese. Ivy Choong is not that nice to let us continue sleeping so in the end, I still woke up. I'm constantly reminding myself that exams is drawing near. Bad news this morning when we were told that out exams schedule was being amended and all exams would be brought forward to one day earlier. HOW COULD THIS HAPPENED! I'm still mugging hard although I'm actually at a lost now. Would be going to Mac to study again tomorrow which I think most probably we'd ended up doing other things. Or who knows we might even be ended up shopping instead? Yesterday spent alot of my time watching "Devil Besides You". I started watching it few weeks ago but due to exams drawing near, I stopped watching for a period of time. Then yesterday was really bored so watch a few more episodes and now I'm addicted to it. Gawd. But it's really nice! Most importantly, the main actor is damn shuai esp when he smile! Wahahahas. I love sweetness, it always makes me smile:) 3:25 PM |