|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Thursday, May 11, 2006 Maths was doomed! It was so damn difficult. And I have no mood to do too, was too tired today. I remember before that was SS paper and it was quite okay. I wrote alot, like the first time ever in my life I think I might pass my SS. But I'm not sure of whether all those that I wrote was just craps? Ivy choong came to invigilate us during SS and even during exams, she picks on me! I was sleeping and she came to wake me up, ask me if I've finished doing. It's obvious that I've done finish. With my table so neat and the scripts all tied up. WTH SHE WANT! I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't. Until finally, I sleep again but it's about time's up. I so so hate her man! After that I went 7-eleven kp things to eat and that stupid NUTNUT was such a ass. I was being nice to treat him eat and he ask me to diam. =.= Today was such a strawberry day! I bought 2 meiji strawberry biscuit, had strawberry ice-cream then went Alj had strawberry bubble tea. And I remembered eating one strawberry sweet after my exam. Hoho. Went KHY's house to find her but she's busy mapling! RAHH! So while she's not noticing, I threw her shoe inside. Then went GTY's house for a while. I was so bored! Everything was so bored today! Being bullied by their stupid feet somemore. Went home early and going to take a nap later. Woots! 4:52 PM |