Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Friday, May 26, 2006








Re-edited my blogskin with another layout. Hahaha. Cos I don't like the words alignment in my previous one.
Finally it don't take a long time to load anymore cos I took out the music. =(
I should have known earlier it's the main cause!
Now I shall go find other site to put music without having to wait for the page to load.
Oh and don't forget to play with my new virtual pig! Take care of it alrights! =D

I should have gone to school today! Other than that reason, I wanna know my result too. I've forgotten that today we would know our overall result.
JR told me that my Lit got 30/70. Unbelievable. I was expecting only one mark. =.=
Why does it seemed that almost the whole school had done badly?
Not really in a holiday mood now.
Maybe I shall spend some of my holiday time revising instead of slacking.
Everybody buck up for EOY!

6:31 PM