Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Sunday, May 28, 2006








This morning after preparing, it was raining heavily. No mood to go out but I can't. So have to carry umbrella. =.=
I don't wanna fall sick. It suck to be sick. Agree.
It's still town madness despite of the drizzles. Ate abit and had strawberry milk tea. Nice! =)
Saw a damn cute baby pig at Action City so bought it.

Small version of the pig which GTY gave me on my birthday. Look at how cute it is! I'm just wondering what to name it.

Coincidently, I saw this on the tag. "Guardian Angel Pig".

And this xiaokeai shall follows me and be with me whenever I am. =)

A pity that I dropped it once. XINTONG CANS! >.<
Then went to Taka and got my pig bag!
Went Simei and I finally got my tragus piercing! Wanted it for 2 years and finally.


5:42 PM