Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Thursday, May 25, 2006








Today almost late for the NE learning journey. When we're outside school, JR called me and told me that they're already inside bus waiting for us and ask us to hurry. We ran all the way, couldn't find the coach and called her again then FINALLY, board the coach.
But WONGCC was damn funny cans. The moment I went up, he was like "Eh wrong bus. This is F3-4."
I told him we're from F3-4 the he suddenly remembered and said cos I normally tie my hair up. =.=
Started eating inside the coach cos I was damn hungry. Didn't had my breakfast and lunch. =X
And not forgetting my photo-taking spreeeee! Too bad I've forgotten to bring my camera along so have to use my lousy phone.

The first place we went was ESPLANADE!!! I thought that supposed to be our last destination or what?
It turned out to be our FIRST! I was so excited cans! Fortunately it was the first destination cos in the end it rained heavily and many was cancelled.
Took the Bumboat ride and yay I'm the first one of the group to board it! Not really fun cos it was damn slow but I still enjoy the scenery.
Let photos do the talkings.










Inside the coach.











Me and JR inside Esplanade's toilet. LOL.











I will never forget this place which WE have been to before. That's bascially why I'm so looking forward going to Esplanade.












THE BUMBOAT RIDE!!!











Taken during the bumboat ride.



After we alighted from the Bumboat ride, we went to The Arts House. We went into one chamber which the tourguide said it was being booked by someone for their wedding. So sweet! Having wedding in that chamber. Then we all went ki siao.
Me and Qi pretended to get married too and we walked from the back to the front and she put on my ring for me. =.=

But throughout the walking, I was like "eh siam, we're getting married." to every trepasser infront of us. =X
Then next was Kar Wai and KK then was JR, Jia wen and Elicia. =.= 3 people.
I still think ours is the sweetest, hehs.












Me and Qi's wedding photo! Took immediately after the ceremony, we're officially married. Woots!











Elegant ladies. I just realised that the middle one was the shortest. =.=





I love the chamber! Then we went to Supreme Court. So called divorced.
The security there was like so tight? We have to take out whatever things in our pockets, surrender it and pass through then take back.
And the tourguide warned us that if we're noisy, we could get caught and go jail immediately. =.=
Is there a need for that? We're only kids. =X
Went into a courtroom and I find it rather small but the tourguide said that it was big?
I was expecting to see a bigBIGBIG courtroom.
One day I gonna go to a real court session mans! It's open to the public and the tourguide encourage us to do so too.
Couldn't take photos in the Supreme court. =(
But we went up to the top and we still took some. =D












Looking down from the Supreme Court. Not very clear due to the rain.


We were up there when it started to rain. Supposed to go to the don't know what bridge, didn't managed to make it.
Went Mac for our break then went Boat Quay and the tourguide explained to us about the Singapore River then headed back to school.

It was like the first time ever in my life I find NE learning journey fun. I was being superb active today and I swear I won't skip NE learning journey ever again.

Btw, I created a new msn account and transfer all my contacts from my old msn account into the new one. =)


11:59 PM