|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Wednesday, May 3, 2006 Today had lit test. Thanks to Rain for lending me the Macbeth book which up till now I have yet to buy. =.= And also thanks to JR for writing the answer on a piece of paper, crushed it into a paper ball and threw it to me during the test. But I still gonna fail anyway. POA, Miss Tay went for her course and I spent my 2 periods trying to figure out the trial balance which couldn't balance at all. After school had Chemistry remedial which I think it's rather useful. Tomorrow having Chemistry remedial again. Yay! First time rejoice over an remedial! After the remedial, went Mac to study. Didn't study much though. Called KHY come down as well and we ended up doing facial inside the toilet and something that happened inside the toilet that made all of us laugh like mad! After that my parents came fetch me home. Now KHY owe me one foundation. I still remember last year we made a bet and whoever lose got to kp one thing for the winner and I won! Last year wanted a black spray but this year I doubt I need it anymore so I changed my mind and want a foundation instead. Hoho. Actually she's jio-ing us out to MS tomorrow to kp things but I don't want. I insisted on studying instead. TIME IS RUNNING OUT! Countdown : 6 more days I'm a little lady, treat me like a baby. 8:46 PM |