Thursday, May 4, 2006
Today skipped the Chemistry remedial. Such a relief that we didn't went for it cos JR went for it and during the remedial, the teacher changed her mind and made all of them stayed until 3 something when she promised us yesterday that the lastest would be 3pm and most probably we'd be dismissed before 3. Hurhur, liar!
We went to Mac and waited for JR cos she's coming over to study with us too. I finally studied! Thanks to JR, she is damn naggy and loves to pinch my cheek. =.=
Just as I'm about to go home, KHY came down Mac and find us. A while later, me and JR left first then KHY came running after me like a mad woman when she knows that I have a stupid photo of her inside my phone. She chased after me for a short distant and finally snatched my phone to delete that photo of hers.
THEN I've forgotten to lock my phone and most of my messages GONE! But maybe it's a good thing too cos my inbox was already full like siao and I'm just unwilling to delete alot of those messages. Now, 40 to 50 plus all gone without me noticing..
I don't have to worry about memory full anymore and just got to wait for my inbox to grow again. =D
Meanwhile, I feel like changing a phone with cardslot so I can keep lots and lots of messages!
Anyway, this type of thing won't happen again cos I've set it to auto-lock. I won't let it happen for the third time cos it's the second time I experienced this!
Today's POA, we had a test on the formats. Miss tay said that everyone must get full marks which is 10 but I got 9.5 !
Such a failure man! I did not memorise the format, instead I wrote it on my hand and cheated during the test. I told JR that I'm very envious of her BIG hand cos I have no more space to write. So, I missed out one very important point to write and lost 0.5 marks. SIGH.
Even JR says that I cheated also can't get full marks. T.T
Before that I'm still happily painting my nails which I think it looks like strawberries. Wahahahas.

Tomorrow gonna have the re-test and if I don't get 10 marks again, I need to stay back after school.
NO WAY!
Just got to try my luck tomorrow.
8:11 PM