Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Friday, May 12, 2006








Today went out with my ex laopo. Woots! Went on a great shopping spree. Shopped endlessly for a few hours.
Bought a necklace for my mummy as Mothers' Day gift. Shopped so long for that, couldn't decide what to buy then spot this nice necklace. Hoho.
Wanted to buy a strawberry hair clip but didn't in the end, I regretted man! Gonna get it some other time.
And I saw lotsa nice necklaces today. One gigantic crown one, damn nice! I shall get it when I have the money. Totally spent all my money today. I was just given 50 bucks in the afternoon. All gone. T.T
Went Mini Toons to kp voodoo dolls then went foodcourt to find our mummies, ate dinner then went home.
Had a fun fun time today! Been months since I last met up with my ex laopo. MISSMISS LA!
<3

9:02 PM