|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Tuesday, May 9, 2006 Today's paper was so-so. I don't know, not sure if I could pass anot. Hopefully. Yesterday went to take a nap at 8 something. Wanted to wake up later at night to study but ended up sleeping all the way till this morning and I even woke up 45 minutes late but even so, I won't be late too. xP After school went to find mummy to take money first then went mac to meet darl and KHY. Studied Chinese but ended up sleeping inside and my ugly sight of sleeping was being seen by GTY. Omg. And he used KHY's shaker fries to wake me up. When I woke up, KHY told me that when the shaker fries was near my nose, I did one reaction which I think =.= it was so pig! I thought he was KHY! That smell was so strong la. Small fries with one pack of seaweed powder plus some leftover powder by me. She sure get kidney failure. =X Then went 108 to play. I laughed like mad today man! KHY fell off the see-saw 2 times and she was damn funny! Cos she was afraid of zao geng. Now my leg got one ba lu ku and 3 blue black thanks to her. And she made my ass so pain on the see-saw! I just know that some day she gonna kick my ass cos I just kicked hers today. =D 6:30 PM |