Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, May 8, 2006








Tomorrow is MYE and we got to clear everything under our desk and inside the cupboard. I brought one big pile of books home cos I was absent on Friday so that's why!
Took cab to my Dad's office and put all those into his car and walked to Alj mac. Met up with darl and KHY. Intended to study but we ended up in GTY's house playing puzzle bobble and I kept on losing! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! =.=
Then went 108, me and KHY played on the see-saw and it was so fun! I can't forget how she fell off the see-saw. HAHAHA! Today was so just another childish day.
In short, I did not study today at all. And KHY says because tomorrow is exam, we got to play to relieve our stress. OH I SEE! Then I'm prepared to flunk my MYE.

Btw, today's PE lesson was superb fun! I only remember once in my life time when I'd enjoy PE lesson and it was last year when we played hockey. I thought hockey this game would be boring but it turned out to be quite fun.
Today, we played human-catching or whatever la. Just imagine one chain of people went to catch people around. At first we just stood there, walked around just to show Mr Koh that we're partcipating although not actively.
Then just so suddenly, we began to join in the fun and run about. Wahahahas.
And played ball games too. CHAO JR suan me of my height again! Who says shorty cannot play well in ball games, huh? I managed to catch 2 balls for the team alright!
Sadly, this would be our last PE lesson cos of MYE!

Human will only knows how to treasure one another when they lost them.

6:46 PM