|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Friday, June 23, 2006 Dearests came my house today. I slept till 3 plus in the afternoon and saw their missed calls and messages that they're coming over to my house. Prepare~ then went Eastpoint to meet them and to have my breakfast cum lunch cum dinner which is a bowl of laksa at around 5. Didn't finished though. Just ate all the ingredients. And bought 丁丁糖 ~ =D Then went Gym. Immediately after gym, had a packet of cheese balls and there goes my calories burnt. T.T Around 8 send dearests to the MRT station. Wanted to buy cheese fries but long queue~ So buy 泡泡茶 ~ =D Dearests all went home cos honey wanna catch the Singapore Idol's result show but I wanna be home a few minutes before the 9pm show so went to walk about. Bought a new foam. Then slowly walk home and reached home at 8.55 HAHA. On time for my show and don't have to wait long. Lalalas ~ This sat going out with dearests again. Bedok and Bugisss ~ I'm loving it. ^^ 2:26 AM |