Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Thursday, June 29, 2006








Everything would be fine if we don't come across face-to-face.
I'm trying my best to do that and it has been 4 days, ever since school reopened.
Keep this going, girl.
But I just wonder how long it could be delayed.
I didn't know I would ended up avoiding~
Bad.

Didn't meet ex lao po today.

Went Physic lab during lesson and on the way, I shouted into a class that "Marcus is a pig!" cos he took away my phone then he shouted back blahsblahsblahs~
I don't wanna say. =X
But it's embarassing~
I shall announce that I dislike people to touch my phone!
Moreover, they stuffed it into one another's pocket but just refused to return it to me. Hmph.

As usual, after school went market for lunch and KK's table was just beside us but when we sat down, he called my phone and we talked. =.=
Then we began shouting into the phone and soon they know we're actually talking to each other.
But doesn't matter, cos I have free incoming. HAHAHA.
And for your info, that place is our so-called "standard" place.
Everytime lunch, we would sit somewhere around there but doesn't have a fixed table. But is still somewhere around there. That's all.
And the sitting position is always the same.
I didn't have the intention to embarass you.
Get it?!
It's coincidence.

Then,
Honey and Qi went Bugis.
Supposed to meet ex lao po but didn't, so came home.
Went Eastpoint to buy studs and phone pouch.
My love and love pouch is missing~ and currently I'm using the net one but it doesn't protect my phone at all.
It's made of net. =.=
Bought a pouch for Qi too~
I bet she would love the words.
A pity that I couldn't find the words that honey would want. =(

When I left Eastpoint, I saw my brother outside MRT station then both of us began to run home to snatch the com.
Chiong home immediately.
And I won! =.=
Mad. Perspired lots.
But anyway, I don't wanna hog onto the com for too long.
I have so many files that needs to be organised for the VP and the hols homework which is not completed.
And I'm doing them laters~
Praise me praise me~ xD

One question, do I look proud and vain? =X
Marcus said this to me, "You're the vainest bitch I've ever seen."
Then he said again, "And I emphasize on the word, EVER."
Alrights, I can accept it.
He sits behind me and duh, he'd seen me being vain before.
But on a different situation, do I appear vain when a person had never seen me being vain before?
=X
Someone whom I'm not close to?
Or proud?
Ridiculous.
Yesterday me and honey wasn't pissed at all. SO by all means, you shouldn't be too cos we should be the ones.

4:16 PM