Tuesday, June 27, 2006
I paid attention during almost every lessons except Maths and Chinese.
Maths was practically boring~
Borrowed JR's phone to send song. I send her and she send me. =D
Then I drop my phone. >.<
Me and that fat ass was taking photos of WongCC and he claimed that his phone was easier to take.
I took 3 of his photos already and he didn't even managed to take one.
All missed. Aiming pak jiao

Then I was looking through JR's phone pictures and found this.

!@#$%^&*
But doesn't matter cos I still have alot of her laughter biscuit photos in my phone. HAHAHA.
English, Miss Johnson was scary.
I was so NOT looking forward to her lessons which is after recess.
We were about to greet her when she kept staring at me.
I don't know what I did. =X
Then she suddenly smile. =.=
Scary~
And during house meeting was damn funny laa~
Having tuition later on and I haven't done my compo.
"A wish came true"
I don't know. What's my wish and what came true.
Not doing it anyway.
You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night You make me wanna hold you till the morning light You make me wanna 想 You make me wanna 说 You make me wanna 永不分开 Twist the fate.
3:55 PM