|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Saturday, June 10, 2006 I thought I'm fine or I would be fine by tomorrow but I seemed to be getting worse. Just now watching 大长今 and as I watch, I kept taking my temperature over and over again just to make sure that I'm alright. By the time I finished one disc, my temperature had risen 5 degree celsius. =.= Not a mild fever anymore. How to be alright in this state of condition? I'm so bed-ridden now, just don't feel like getting out of my bed. Feel like sleeping all the way, that's it. I'm having difficulty blogging now. =X Plus all the things going on in my head are making me exploding soon. Flu-cum-fever-cum-headache. RAHHS! I had made a mistake in my don't know when previous post. I still have 2 more discs to finish 大长今. Just watched one and a half. I stopped it halfway cos I need to rest badly so one and a half more to go. FASTER! And regarding the decision, should I or not? Today, the things I saw made me even more positive on the decision made yesterday. 11:48 PM |