Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Sunday, June 25, 2006








I thought my torture was over. I thought I could sleep early now. I thought I won't have to toss about on my bed.
I thought and I thought.
But I couldn't!
I couldn't sleep at the time of 2am.
Tossed until 3am, got up and sitting right infront of this com to blog.
Dread.
Am I suffering from insomia or something? That's sucks. Alot.
I love the feeling of falling asleep right away after lying on the bed.
I wanna sleep~
Cos I'm meeting ex lao po tomorrow in the morning!

Today wasn't very fun.
Sian dao~
Went Bugis buy bags then went Bedok acc darl buy her school shoe then honey went home.
Hungry~ wanna eat KFC but too crowded so went Eastpoint's KFC.
Finally had cheesefries ~ =D
Then darl came my house.
We did perming inside my room then use com.
For once in my life, I feel that I look mature. lol.






































Wanted to ton at my house but her dad doesn't allow so we used com until 12.30am then she went to meet her mum.
It was drizzling? So I just grabbed a jacket and send her down to take cab.
On the way we talked about "something" and we were very scared at that time and the road was quite dark.
I turned on mp3 and we changed topic. Talk about those heartless guys! Hmph.
Coming up alone is even more scary. T.T
When I reached home, her dad called me and ahblahblahs~
Then I kcup his call. =.=
*peace
Lmao. Exaggerating. Huh.

Shopping spree, I don't know whatever shit that I spent on.
I brought 55 bucks out and left with only 5 bucks.
I don't find it a spree? Didn't really bought alot of things.
Where the hell has my money being spent on?!?!
I spent so much, yet so little fun.
Sian-ness from everywhere.
DOTDOTDOTDOTDOT.

Doesn't matter.

Tomorrow meeting ex lao po going Tampines ~ !
=D

And lastly,

HateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyou
HateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyou
HateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyou
HateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyou
HateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyou
HateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyou
HateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyou
HateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyou
HateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyouHateyou

And there she goes trying to sleep.
Bye!

2:52 AM