Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Saturday, June 24, 2006








I went to sleep at 11.45 yesterday. What a waste.
Tossed about on the bed for at least half an hour then able to fall asleep.
Half an hour wasn't considered bad already, probably cos I didn't stayed up until morning.
I tossed before 2 hours and it's the night before school reopen so I only had one hour of sleep then off to school. =.=
I swear I'm dying on that day due to tireness.
Since that half an hour of torture is over, I had adjusted my sleeping time back. Yay!
No more staying up at night until the next hols. =D

Woke up at 12.30 this afternoon. I set my alarm at 11am but snooze it until 12.30
I could sleep more! Tired.
Now gonna prepare~ and meet dearests!

EX LAO PO! Why so late then jio me out?!?!
Today I'm not free~ Sorry. Hais.

TODAY I GONNA GO ON SHOPPING SPREEEEE!
有钱真好 ~

12:52 PM