|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Wednesday, June 28, 2006 I'm beginning to appreciate Miss Johnson's lesson. The way she talks to me while helping me with my compo was so gentle~ On the other hand, Lit was boringboringboring~ I tried hitting that fat ass but always missed and ended up hitting on the table and the impact was not small. But doesn't matter. Cos TBL won't get to hear it. And he didn't. In the end my 4 continuous hits tio him. But I came home with a mark of his ruler on my hand. Plus yesterday being scratched by his ruler. It's pain. Why did I ended up playing with babarians? Forget it, they would never regard me as a girl. And they called me flat. =X Then JR told me that I look like a donut. =.= Cos she was hungry so she kept calling me donut. Dots. 爱, 需要勇气 相信, 就能在一起 一切不容易, 只怕你放弃 虽然心太急, 但更害怕错过你 不舍得也得放手 - 明天的故事都是我的 是我的 所谓的幸福快乐我学会了抉择 你的背影远得像雾了 我不再回头 当脚步被回忆绑着我跑过沙漠 我不要变得小小的 找不到自我 好象被什么人放在口袋 没天空 6:03 PM |