|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Friday, June 30, 2006 It's such a pleasure to be a good girl. But people don't understand~ I did my chinese hols homework and the rep went around the class to collect it, she came to our tables, asked from Qi then walked away. She didn't even ask me. =.= I was waiting for her to ask from me cans? Called her back to hand in mine and she was like "Oh you got do ah?" !@#$%^&* And fat ass said it was a miracle when I was doing POA while the class was so chaotic during free period. Don't ever underestimate me mans! I gonna study really hard this half a year. Went to drill practice after school. Pestered by JR and Jas to go so I said go market eat first then we ended up late for half an hour. JR was damn funny laa~ she kept singing hokkien songs. =.= Drill practice was FUN~ I like the commander, Zarraphina. Jas that bodoh always hit my hand while marching. I wanted to OUCH mans. Whole body aching after two and a half hours of practice. And tomorrow I'm attending GB meeting. Finally, after one year plus. I bet noone in my squad could recognise me anymore. But well, I need the CCA points. Probably after GB will come home first then go out again? 8:55 PM |