|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Friday, June 9, 2006 MAPLE ACCOUNT KENA HACKED ! But that's an old account so doesn't matter. I'm so so lazy to train my maple, plus it's damn boring playing alone. One last disc to finish 大长今. Hoho. Tomorrow going out! Actually don't intend to go out during the hols. Go out need to spend money etcs, rather stay at home watch movie whatever but didn't expect to finish 大长今 so fast. Tomorrow gonna get phone casing. Intended to do phone-wrapping but no money and I'm afraid that I'll get tired of the pattern easily. Bugis? Probably. Rights. Actually made up my mind to go for GB tomorrow. Thanks to my honey's persuades. It has been around one year since my last GB meeting. Tomorrow is the drill test. I've promised that if I can find my Full-U and boots, I'll go. But my piercing, rahhs! Because of that, I can't go. =( Miss Tay told me my CCA marks is 0. ZERO? ZERO? ZERO? The other time she said was 3! =.= I don't wanna skip GB anymore! o.O 8:50 PM |