Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Wednesday, June 21, 2006








Maybe I was the one who started it but doesn't mean that I'm the only one who's wrong.
Right now, I think I wasn't the one who's wrong.
I have done all that I could. I have done much more than expected.
Don't push everything to me and sounds like I'm the one who caused everything into today's state.
I'm not so strong, to cause this alone.
Am I the only one who's at fault?
And when things got out of hand, I got people telling me IF I've done this or that, this wouldn't happen etc etc etc.
Probably you people think that the situation is simple. Both nod head, yes, and everything's fine. No need to think. Don't bother. That's it.
Probably for you. Not for me.
Yes, but I got my reasons.
Don't ask me. Don't understand.

And one more thing, I hate people who break their promises.
I really do.

4:26 AM