|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Saturday, June 3, 2006 Mummy brought me out today. Spent hours inside SK waiting for her to shop for her diamond. Women ar women. >.< But anyway, I got to see the cuttings of lotsa diamonds. Wasn't very bored though, and such a coincidence that the guy who is serving my mum used to be an ex-GMPS. And mummy bought me a new phone. Woots! I wanted to repair my phone cos I need to transfer those pics and messages but they say the amount to repair can buy another new phone. Cos the repairment fee cost more than 100 bucks? And they said they willing to buy my phone at the price of 40 bucks cos it's spoilt. But no way am I going to sell it! Even though I can't view those photos and read those messages, I still rather keep the phone by my side than selling them to disassemble my dear. Now, I'm positive. That I'm right. 9:40 PM |