Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Friday, June 2, 2006








My mum is utterly disappointed with my result. I failed my overall cans! 3 F9s.
But my comments was I'm friendly! Hahaha.
Miss Tay's first reaction was "Haiyo Shi Ping had done badly". =X
However, she had helped me speak alot. My mum is quite convinced though.
Not that I'm BHB, but Miss Tay seemed to dote on us alot. To most of the girls. I remembered how caring she was during the sec 3 camp. :)
And the other time when she only scold ****** and made him sweep the floor when I was the one who tore us his worksheets and threw all those litters on the floor. =X
Do I sound unreasonable? But he is one pervert ass! Stupid tiko!
I love Miss Tay okays! =D

Reached home ; 大长今 ; nap.

Today after Meet-the-parents, went Bugis. At first everything was fine until something happened so we went Marina Square.
From now on, I got to stay away from Bugis for a period of time. T.T
BUGIS AGAIN! WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAPPENED IN BUGIS!!!

8:27 PM