Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Thursday, June 8, 2006








我到了这个时候还是一样
夜里的寂寞容易叫人悲伤
我不敢想的太多
因为我一个人

迎面而来的月光拉长
身影漫无目地的走在冷冷的街
我没有你的消息
因为我在想你

爱我别走

如果你说 你不爱我
不要听见你真的说出口
再给我一点温柔

No dinner for me tonight cos I had my breakfast. I'm not supposed to have my breakfast at all. I'm supposed to sleep all the way till noon and skipped my lunch as well.
But I must bite something while watching 大长今. Hahaha. Goes the same for any type of show.
I finished KO one yesterday.
Probably need another few more days to finish watching 大长今.
Then I'll start studying.
REALLY. =.=

Tonight I gonna stay up late to train my maple. I gonna buy the 2x exp card tonight! And I need more ACASH!!!

I've decided to be a good girl at all times. For the past misdeed, I won't do it ever again.
I've told KHY my darlie on the phone last night that I don't wanna ***** anymore. Wahahaha. =)

7:48 PM