Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Sunday, June 18, 2006








Out to town with dearest today.
Went Heeren to take neoprints first, I like I like ~ ! Hees, first time triplets taking together.






























This is so eerie. Shi Ping is being haunted.

















So now, 真相大白 the cute ghost is my 蜜糖, my dear honey girl~ =D

















Knock my head if I blocked your view please. =X






Then went breadtalk buy bread to eat, I bought that coco man and someone said I ACT CUTE! Hmph.
No doubt is the cuteness of the bread attracted me, most importantly, IT TASTE NICE LA.

















I always wanted to try that 面包超人 and today ended up trying this cute bear. =D


But anyway, these doesn't filled our stomach so we went 7-eleven instead. Sat down and chat while eating.
















Camera-shy. 讨厌 don't 偷拍 me la.





Then went Fareast gai-gai.
I wanted to buy something home, at least.
But couldn't find anything which I like. It's either too ex or I don't like. Saw one gothic shirt but if I bought it, I got no money left. And it's not to the extend that I like it very much. So I didn't.
Then went Cine gai-gai again. Still nothing for me to buy. =.=
By the time we came out from Cine, it's already 8 plus and because my mum wasn't in Singapore currently, I don't have any dinner at home so went to grab a bite at Old Chang Kee while we walk into Taka.
As we walked past Ngee Ann City, darl suddenly HAIS.
It strucked me and I suddenly remembered. Roughly 2 months ago. HAIS!
It's in the past.

Finished eating then went home. We purposely missed one train cos we're taking photos. LOL.
Brought 40 bucks out today and I went home with 30 bucks or more.
Money only spent on neoprints and food.
It's the least-spending HAPPY outing ever. =DD (Duh, it's with my dearest)

Came home drop dead.
No, is edit photos first. Editing while lying on my bed until I fell alseep and woke up at 3am plus, and here am I blogging now.
Tired tired day ~
Wonderfulness, 女人 =)

3:33 AM