Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Sunday, June 25, 2006








Supposed to meet ex lao po in the morning but I overslept. =X
Slept until 12 so meet her at 3 instead.
Wanted to go Kbox but the Kbox at Tampines had shifted out so we bought pizza and 泡泡茶 ~
Sat down and eat.
And 林俊杰 my idol whom I adore so much was in Century Square too for his 签唱会!
Didn't managed to catch a glimpse of him but heard his singing.
Simply love him cans!
After eating we went to take neoprints. Took two times and had an unlimited decoration time cos there was no people.
Had a good laugh today.
Love ex lao po. Hees.












My expression seemed forceful. Anyway, it's fake. =D


















I saw one purple heels very nice and I like it alot. But no money~ =(
Then went to find our mummies and ate dinner.
After dinner, we went shopping together and mummy bought me the purple heels! =D
Then she brought me to buy the Shiseido foam.
Around 9, went home.
Tired tired but couldn't sleep. =X

This Thursday after school meeting ex lao po again! =D
TOWN!!!
lalalas~

10:53 PM