Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, June 26, 2006








Took cab to school today. 10 bucks gone. T.T
Realised that I didn't bring alot of things.
Forgotten my school badge as well but borrowed from Nut then forgotten to return him. =X
Evertime I see his hair, I wanna laugh.
It's flat. Flat. Lol.

Yesterday only had 2 hours plus of sleep.
I'm dying today.
Fortunately, there's 2 free periods at the end and I slept 3 periods straight throughout starting from Maths lesson.
Woke up, dismissed.
Lalalas~

PE lesson was hell damn bored with the scorching sun.
No mood no mood.
My feet hurts alot and I walk like a crippled.
Walking every step with my last breath. =.=
And Mr Koh have to go picking on all those wearing Mitchell House shirt to be the catchers. Twice.
But spared from the 30 squad jumps.
Cos Mitchell House did a great job! Hehs.
And when I'm not the catcher, people have to be so kind-hearted to save me when I died.
I don't wanna be saved! I wanna sit down and rest mans. >.<
So total of 5 people saved me and kinda played 5 times.
DOTS!

Chinese lesson, usual.
I was talking and playing rulers with that fat pig behind me and Miss Choong goes "Never bring textbook still play ahblahsblahs~"
She's refering to that fat pig. HAHAHA.
And I 放电 to JR. =D

Then was Maths, sleeping time~
All the way till dismissal then slacked a while inside classroom.
I kept taking photos of JR. Lmao.
She's trying very hard to master her perfect English which is sort of making herself a laughter biscuit.
Uhm. Funny.
"It's a crime it's a crime!"

Flirts are so desperate.
可恶的花心果

4:04 PM