Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Sunday, June 11, 2006








Woke up in the noon but spent around one hour lying on my bed doing nothing. Don't feel like getting up at all. Temperature had risen another 4 degree celsius. =.=
Got up, had lunch but no appetite so only had half a bowl of soup. Everything now was like so tasteless laa.
I was asked to eat medicine but medicine taste horrible so I didn't.
After lunch went to take a nap. Temperature still the same.
Today supposed to go out with ex lao po and our mummies! T.T

My mum is blasting the whole house with karaokae now! =.-"

Rain outside my window pouring down
What now, your gone, my fault, I'm sorry
Feeling like a fool cause I let you down
Now it's, too late, to turn it around
I'm sorry for the tears I made you cry
I guess this time it really is goodbye
You made it clear when you said
I just don't love you no more

才知道 有些感受
我和他谁都不曾说出口
我们之间 隐藏了什么
除了我自己没人懂
可是你 你怎么说
你知道后是不是从此避开我
我一样难过
多希望我们不曾相识过

4:55 PM