|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Sunday, June 18, 2006 Ya lor, I'm very stupid and always making rash decision. Therefore ended up regretting. I think again and again. Maybe sometimes it's only the mood that causes me to make certain decisions. Infact when my mood changes, I got different decision so I don't know what I really want. Can I just tell myself to be positive once and for all? Why am I thinking so much when the others had already told me what to do. Right, we should make our own decision instead of just listening to the others. Going according to my heart, but my mind thinks differently. Right now I know what's right and what's wrong but my heart is going against my mind and my mind is going against my heart. Whatever decision I make is a wrong step. Cos it's going against my own will. The will in my heart and my mind. Not the same. Neither do I wanna be in a dilemma, I wanna do something quick so I can settle down quick too. 女人 ar 女人, HAIS! 3:04 PM |