Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, July 10, 2006








I didn't know that my mum is a worldcup fanatic as well.
This morning she told me that she woke up during midnight to watch worldcup and told me the result then claimed that she's very tired.
=.= nuts.

This morning had a FOC counselling session cos the counsellor was too kpo.
Can't blame him.
I still need lotsa advices.
How can I don't feel bad and treat it like nothing has happened.
*Bothered.

First was PE. 我要减肥!
But the opponent was so strong so didn't really join in. And I don't wanna jump or else my phone will drop out.
A trainee teacher gave us PE today and I think her eyes are really prettaye.
I thought having a trainee teacher would be much more relaxing for us but she kept forcing us to play~
I was sitting at one side with Qi and Jing Ru when the teacher came to us. We've got no choice but to stand inside the court. Then she said if we did not do anything, we have to do 20 push-ups. =.=
So we began to participate a little. If only the ball came to us, haha.
Jing Ru just stood at one side with her arms folded and unknowningly, the ball came from the back and hit her head.
I laughed, she cried. I wasn't the only who laughed.
That is a SOFT volley ball. And it's really hell damn soft. =.=
Despite that she hammered on my blue black before PE, I was still being nice to stay with her at one side then the teacher came and said smilingly "Your friend pain you also pain ah? Go in."
awww~
All I could do was only to defend myself from the ball instead of fighting for it.
Then was SS, FREE PERIODS. Mr Gage was absent.
We chatted with KarWai and Samuel. Gossiping. Jokers.
Time flies~
The relief teacher was funny. He wanted to confiscate my phone cos he caught me using it twice and I said why others have 3 chances but I only have 2. He was the one who said 3? So he was like "Oh you mean you want to use up all the 3 chances?" I said yes.
Then he walked a few steps away and came back very quickly, caught me using it for the 3rd time and say "Okay, it's the 3rd time."
He think he's funny?
Afterall I know, he won't confiscate. And he didn't.
He was practically trying to be funny with all the students. Walking around the whole class talking to everyone.
And he even wanted to borrow my sweater cos he said he's cold.
=.=

I was damn pissed with that fat ass behind me during Maths lesson.
He took my bag away then took my hello kitty pouch away and refused to return.
You know my class' guys really suck!
I took his phone and found my dumbo candid shots still inside! Wanted to delete but don't know how to use his phone.
!@#$%^&*
Best thing was during last lesson, Miss Tay changed alot of our seating arrangement and just like what she'd reassured us during meet-the-parents day that she won't change our seats. And so we remained the same.
Most importantly, she changed that fat ass seat! From behind me to the other end of the classroom while I'm at one end.
So from now on, finally *peace.

4:51 PM