Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Sunday, July 9, 2006








I shouldn't have told him at all.
I should have hold on to my decison and keep everything in the dark.
I thought that would hurt if it's delayed for a long time but I didn't know that it turned out worse when I said it.
Regrets.
Anyway, DON'T do anything foolish anymore.
It's really not worth it.
It won't change anything despite your doing.
I think self-injury are stupid.
I don't know how to say it out to you.
Hoping that you would read my blog and stop your foolishness alright.
You will never be alone.


I need someone to talk to now.
Qi currently do not have a phone and my counsellorJ is currently sleeping.
T.T
I guess they are the only 2 people whom I can find to tell all my problems.
I heeded their advices in telling him too.
*sighhh~

6:54 AM