|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Thursday, July 6, 2006 Last 2 periods was CME and Miss Tay talked about the whatever change and asked Qi to answer. And they mentioned my name, "Luckily there's Shi Ping blahsblahsblahs.." So, Qi thanks to me yesss? We're very close now. Hahaha. But that fat ass behind me laughed sarcastically when Miss Tay mentioned my name. Then said I'm a bad influence to Qi, evidences are the piercings. NO. I am a good girl ~ Miss Tay said that we would probably be shifting our classroom to the ground level. Exchange with one sec one class cos of Paarey~ He injured his feet? I somehow love the classrooms at the ground level. It's so much of a convenience, only not to mention the DM room nearby. But our class don't seem loving enough. They do not want to shift down! It's doesn't really matter to me if we would shift down anot. Cos I'll be missing my neighbour friends~ Whom I will always smile to when they walked past. I'm sitting nearest to the door and I adore that seat lots and lots. Great. 8:05 PM |